The MOVI Standing Desk has been designed, engineered and tested in Melbourne, Australia.
The MOVI Standing Desk meets all the requirements as set out in the standards specified below and meets recommendations under the Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Act.
The MOVI Standing Desk complies with the following safety regulations:
- AS/NZS 4442: 1997 Office desks
- Standard AS/NZS 60335.1:2011 incl. Amdts. 1-4
- EN 55014-1:2006+A2: 2011 (CISPR 14-1: 2011 Ed 5.2)
- EN 55014-2:1997+A2: 2008 (CISPR 14-2: 2008 Ed 1.2)
- EN 61000-3-2: 2014 (IEC 61000-3-2: 2014 Ed 4.0)
- EN 61000-3-3: 2013 (IEC 61000-3-3: 2013 Ed 3.0)
Furthermore, specifically for standing desks, MOVI is the only table-top adjustable standing desk product available in Australia that meets all the Guidelines as specified by WorkSafe Queensland with regards to selection and use of sit to stand computer workstations.
For any enquiries or to request additional information, please contact our support team via email or phone call.