Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site and your ability to purchase our products.
1. Type of personal information collected
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- your name, title, company, position, e-mail address, billing address, postal address, phone number, IP address;
We use a secure third party payment processor and do not receive credit card or other financial information. If you have any questions regarding the use of your information to process a payment, please contact us using the email address below and we will put you in contact with our payment processor.
We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- when you place an order for and purchase one or more products on the Site;
- in our recruitment and engagement of staff and contractors;
- when you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter or product information updates;
- when you participate in any offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- from third party disclosures required to assist us in providing services to you;
- when you provide consent;
- when required by law.
If you provide personal information about other people to us, you must tell that person that you are providing their personal information to us, obtain their consent and inform them that we can be contacted for further information.
We use standard technology called cookies on the Site. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile device when you visit a particular website. Cookies are used to enable the operation of a website, to maintain the quality and efficiency of a website, and to provide general statistics regarding use of a website.
Information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected by us using cookies. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, address, and phone number to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do so.
Note, however, that in some cases, restricting, removing or refusing to accept cookies, may reduce the functionality of, or prevent access to, the Site.
3. Use of personal information
We will use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and for the following purposes:
- to provide, maintain and improve our products and services;
- to provide you with information about your transactions (including purchase transactions undertaken on the Site);
- to provide marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions via any medium including mail, telephone, email or SMS;
- to respond to your requests for and provide customer support;
- to send you any technical, administrative or legal notices important to the Site or our products;
- to obtain your opinions or comments about products and related services;
- to conduct market research and product development;
- to customise the Site including the advertising and content you see on the Site;
- to enhance your user experience on the Site;
- to send you communications including our e-newsletter, updates and billing reminders;
- to send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you;
- to comply with legal obligations or in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
4. Disclosure of personal information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose the personal information we collect from you to others, except as described in this policy.
For the purposes detailed above, including to operate the Site and deliver our products or services to you, we may share your personal information with selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties. These third parties are required to assist with services including fulfilling product orders (including packaging and delivery to you), conducting market research, processing credit card payments, assisting with promotions and providing technical services for the Site. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of providing the relevant services and not for any other purpose.
We may transfer or disclose your personal information to other parties as permitted or required by law or as we believe to be appropriate: (a) to enforce this policy; (b) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, confidentiality, reputation or property and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; (c) to prevent fraud or cybercrime; (d) to obtain legal advice; (e) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties who are located overseas.
5. Access to and correction of personal information
We take reasonable steps to maintain accurate, timely, relevant, complete and appropriate information about our customers and Site users. You may request access to your personal information held by us by contacting us using the email below.
An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of this information. In rare circumstances, we may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you. However, if we do so, we will provide reasons for such refusal.
If you believe that any of your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the email below. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes.
We will respond to any requests for access or correction within a reasonable time of receipt of the request. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to protecting the security of information we collect about you. We use a variety of physical and electronic security technologies and procedures to help protect this information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Our third-party payment processor uses a security measure called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology - the industry standard in Internet security. SSL locks all your critical information in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult for this information to be intercepted.
While we endeavour to keep your personal information secure and confidential, we will not be responsible for any breach of security caused by third parties and do not represent that the Site is completely secure.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and to notify you of those changes by posting an updated version of this policy on the Site.
It is your responsibility to check our policy each time before you access our Site for any changes. Your continued use of the Site after we have modified this policy will be treated as acceptance of the modified policy.
9. Contact us
We welcome your comments regarding this policy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our privacy practices, or if you wish to request access or make amendments to your personal information, please contact us by sending an email to MOVI Workspace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make a complaint we will investigate your complaint, and we will endeavour to respond to your complaint (and notify you of the outcome of our investigation) within 30 days of us receiving the complaint.
If you feel that we have not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you may raise your concerns with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner in writing by email to email@example.com or by mail to GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001, Australia.